Sunday, April 30, 2017

No Army, The Character of War Has Not Changed

There is so much wrong here in the 9th circle of PPT hell, I don't know where to start.
I don't think we would get too deep in to this "almost as intellectually useless as a quad-chart" bit of Staff vomit though; I'd stop the briefer right at the upper left hand corner.

In a bemused tone seasoned with no small bit of sarcasm and irritation;


"Excuse me, but could you please explain how war being, "lethal, contested and having complex operations." is a change from the character of the last few thousand of years of conflict?"

Oh, and  ...


BINGO!


Hat tip @JenJudson


Original Page: http://cdrsalamander.blogspot.com/2017/04/no-army-character-of-war-has-not-changed.html



Sent from my iPad

Naval Search Engine

Total Pageviews

Find-A-Grave Link

Search 62.2 million cemetery records at by entering a surname and clicking search:
Surname: